Welcome to the White Rock South Surrey Baseball Association’s (WRSSBA) 2018 Spring Baseball Registration
To register for Challenger Baseball, for players with cognitive and physical disabilities, please go to Challenger Registration.
Before you start, please make sure you have the following information.
- Player’s information, including 2017 team Information.
- Parent/Guardian and emergency contacts.
- Credit card or PayPal account information.
- Discount code if you volunteered in 2017 or paid the volunteer opt-out fee. The code was emailed on Dec 30th.
New to WRSSBA?
If you are registering with WRSSBA for the first time, you will first need to create a family SportsEngine account. Here is some important information when setting up your account and when registering your player(s).
- Create your family’s account in the name of a parent.
- Record your user name and password as you will need it to manage your WRSSBA membership (e.g., managing email options, online tax receipts, signing up for the various volunteer activities).
- Do not choose the parent (“Self”) when registering your player(s) for any program, as the parent is an account member.